I’m going to be conducting some interviews at the upcoming Ecological Society of America meeting in Portland. The interviews will be with:
- Jennifer Williams – on her paper in the Journal here
- Lauren Urgenson – on her paper in the Journal here
- Ian Pearse – on research presented in a paper in the Journal here
- Carol Thornber – on her paper in the Journal here
- Jarrett Brynes – on crowdfunding and #SciFund
- Amber Budden – on DataONE
- Jens Kattge – on TRY, a widely used plant trait database
I have some things in mind to ask, but if you have any questions you would love to ask these folks, suggest them in the comments below, via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or on Twitter (@recology_).
Look for the interviews as audio podcasts following the meeting.